Medical Office Management involves managing the daily operations of a medical/healthcare facility. This course introduces you to the overall business operations of a medical office. You will learn the specifics of the role of a medical office manager. These include personnel management, vendor management, front office management, as well as billing and payment management. You will also learn about medical records and the importance of the computerization of a medical office. This course is valuable for all those preparing for a career as a medical office manager.
Through scenarios and interactivities, this course provides you with ample opportunity to apply and practice the concepts learned, and prepares you for your role as a professional in the health insurance industry.
- Explain the structure of a medical office, including the role of a medical office manager.
- Apply personnel management and front office management skills.
- Understand regulatory compliance and legal/ethical issues in a medical office.
- Explain the use of computerization in a medical office, including medical records and front office use.
- Apply management skills for accounting, payroll, billing, and collections in a medical office.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTIONS
All materials required to complete the program are included.
- Course Delivery: Online Interactive
- Duration: 300
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online – No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24×7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide